Terms & Conditions of Entries
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of the disqualification of a category winner all reasonable attempts will be made to determine the new winner, who will be announced as such through social media, website and an e-mail communication to all entrants and subscribers to the SFR International Travel Photo Contest.
- The SFR International Travel Photo Contest can not be held responsible for the actions of e-mail service providers preventing the communication of a win or disqualification to an entrant.
- The SFR International Travel Photo Contest reserves the rights to use any image entered into the contest for publicity.
- The photographer always retain the copyright of his image. SFR Photo Festival/ Port Pirie Regional Council has the right to use your submitted photographs for the annual exhibition(s). If you are a winner or your work selected in Best 50 we may also use your work for marketing and promotional purposes, with credit to the photographer’s.
- The SFR International Travel Photo Contest reserves the rights to supply the image to sponsors for the sole purpose of contest for publicity.
- The SFR International Travel Photo Contest can not be held responsible for the print quality, colour management or interpretation of the digital image supplied by the entrant during the printing process, and reserves the right to not include the image in the exhibition of the file does not meet the specifications outlined within these rules.
- By entering The SFR International Travel Photo Contest you agree to reading, undressing and adhering to the rules and terms and conditions of entry.
- The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved in the organisation and judging (including their families and relatives).
- Employees of sponsors who have not been directly involved in the organisation of this competition are eligible to enter.
- It is open to all professional, amateur and student photographers
- Photographs must have been taken after 01 January 2017.
- Permission of your parents or guardian must be sought if you are not deemed an adult in the country of residence.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent monetary value without giving notice.
- In the event that a winner is not contactable or does not respond to communications, any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited on the 1st November 2019.
- In the event of a disqualification we reserve the right to reclaim the monetary value of any prizes awarded to an entrant in error.